Why choose Studio Vino?
- We are Adelaide’s first and largest Paint & Sip studio and have been running events since 2015
- Ten artists on staff means we’ve never had to cancel an event due to staff availability
- We have the largest selection of artwork to choose from with over 100 paintings in our gallery
- We have the best pricing on tickets (And drinks!)
- All Studio Vino locations are owner operated to ensure quality
- All of our artists are experienced, friendly and easy to follow
- We have very high staff retention, their experience helps provide a better result for your session
- We are home to the original Paint your Partner Picasso Style™ experience
- We have the largest venues available in Adelaide yet they easily convert to more intimate spaces to accommodate smaller groups
- Two hour duration (extended time available for an additional fee)
- Step-by-step instructions from an experienced artist
- Aprons, brushes, paints, and canvases provided
- You can select the featured painting – view gallery
- Expect excellent customer service and a fun atmosphere
- Your choice of date and start time
- You provide tables, chairs and access to water
- Capacity: No limit
- $55 per person, minimum 15ppl
- Travel fee – POA
- $300 non-refundable deposit
Children’s Birthday Parties – 90 mins
All Weekdays and Sat-Sun start before 12pm
$550/12 children* then $45 per child thereafter
Sat-Sun from 1pm – $687/15 children* then $45 per child thereafter
Depending on demand, it is worth enquiring if you have a couple less than the minimum, there could be some wiggle room.
Terms of booking
- A $300 deposit is due at the time of booking, full payment is due one week prior to the event except for Friday, Saturday and Sunday bookings it is due up to 60 days in advance. We do not offer credit for changes to numbers after full payment has been made.
- Deposits are non-refundable however date changes are sometimes possible without penalty if enough notice is provided
- For most bookings, numbers can be slightly increased up to six hours prior to the event so we recommend you initially book for a few less people than you expect as there are often cancellations. Full payment for additional seats is due three hours prior to the event.
- Any damage including but not limited to paint on floors or furniture &/or furnishings is the responsibility of the client and not that of Studio Vino. We take reasonable precautions to minimise spillage however accidents can happen. If the venue does not have hard surface flooring and chairs it is your responsibility to prepare the space with coverings in compliance with WHS standards.