Each event is around 2 hours in duration. All materials are included. You leave with your masterpiece and a great sense of achievement.
- Birthday parties
- Corporate team building
- Social groups
- Team Bonding
- Christmas shows
If you’re looking for a unique experience we can host a fun and interactive event that your group won’t forget!
Cost is $55 per person inc gst with the following minimum costs. (seats only, there is no minimum spend on drinks):
City studio – 195 Pirie St
- $550 Monday – Thursday start between 10am – 7:00pm
- $550 Friday start between 10am-3pm
- $1870 Friday start between 4-7pm
- $825 Saturday start between 10am-12pm
- $1760 Saturday 3pm start
- $1870 Saturday 6:30-7pm start
- $1760 Sunday 10am-4pm start
Port Adelaide Studio – 158 St Vincent St
- $660 Monday – Thursday start between 10am – 7:00pm
- $660 Friday start between 10am-3pm
- $1320 Friday start between 4-7pm
- $660 Saturday start between 10am-12pm
- $1100 Saturday 3pm start
- $1320 Saturday 6:30-7pm start
- $1100 Sunday 10am-4pm start
If you do not meet the minimum number requirements we may be able to schedule a public event, send us an email with the details of your booking request and we’ll let you know what options are available.
$250 deposit required to secure a date. Drinks and catering optional. Choose any painting from our gallery or collaborate with us on a custom design (additional fee applies).
To check dates or make a booking please email email@example.com
- Seating for up to 38
- Two hour duration, extended venue hire available for $60 per half hour
- Licenced venues located in the city and Port Adelaide
- Step-by-step instructions from an experienced artist
- Aprons, brushes, paints, and canvases provided
- You can select the featured painting – view gallery
- Drinks available for purchase from the bar (view drink menu)
Strictly no BYO drinks in the city. Port Adelaide is currently BYO but please check the policy prior to booking.
- BYO snacks optional. Please note the majority of the session is spent painting so food should be kept to a minimum unless an extended session is purchased.
- Expect excellent customer service and a fun atmosphere
- Your choice of date and start time
Private Event Terms and Conditions
- Deposit is due at the time of booking, full payment is due one week prior to the event except for Friday, Saturday and Sunday bookings it is due up to 45 days in advance. We do not offer refunds or credit for changes to numbers after full payment has been made.
- Deposits are non-refundable however date changes are sometimes possible without penalty
- For most bookings numbers can be increased up to three hours prior to the event so we recommend you initially book for a few less people than you expect as there are often cancellations. Full payment for additional seats is due three hours prior to the event.