Please note the following policy applies to all situations, including COVID related cancellations.
All sales are final and we do not offer refunds however if appropriate notice is given you can reschedule for another event (one time per booking, $25 fee applies thereafter). For bookings of four or less people seven days notice must be given via email if you wish to reschedule without penalty. For bookings of five more people 14 days notice must be given via email. You do not need to provide notice or notify us if someone is attending in your place.
A change in personal circumstances does not entitle a ticket holder to return or exchange of a ticket. If you do not accept these conditions please do not purchase a ticket at this time. Thank you for your understanding.
If less than 7 days notice is given some credit may be offered, at manager’s discretion, however no credit will be given for sold out events, bookings of five or more, or when less than 48 hours notice is provided.
- Please note we can not offer refunds under any circumstances.
- No credit for no shows or when less than 48 hours notice is provided
- All requests must be made via email to email@example.com from the person who made the booking. In the email please let us know which event you’d like to reschedule to or you can request a credit voucher which is valid for 30 days.
- You must adhere to government advice regarding stay at home orders. If you have any risk of exposure to COVID-19 you must not attend.
- Covid-Safe check in is required on entry
- Please note, in order to give people the best view of the instructor we are not social distancing between all tables or groups. If you are high-risk we suggest you wear a mask , do not attend an event at this time, or only attend an ‘Unmasteredclass’ where we seat 18 people.
- Our daytime events are 14+ with paying adult. Evening events are adult only (18+) and as our sessions are intended to be relaxing for all our patrons, babies are not permitted to attend any event. No refunds or credit will be given if you bring a child to an event and are refused entry. Please view FAQ page for more information.
Due to COVID-19 or other public health requirements, if we are required to cancel or reschedule an event all attendees will have the option to attend the rescheduled session or receive a full credit which will be valid for a minimum of three months. Please note we will not provide refunds unless we permanently cancel an event.