Terms of Booking – Please read carefully prior to purchase
Valid from 1 Sept 2021. For tickets purchased prior to this date please refer to the policy printed on your receipt.
Please note the following policy applies to all situations, including COVID related cancellations.
As you know Covid has had a big impact on small businesses in South Australia. As such we must abide by this policy so that we are able to continue to operate in the current environment. As a small business short notice cancellations have a big impact on us, please do not confirm your agreement with these terms and conditions unless you understand and agree to our cancellation terms and conditions below. Thank you for your understanding.
All sales are final and we do not offer refunds however if appropriate notice is given we can issue a credit voucher. A $10 rebooking fee per ticket applies. Vouchers are valid for 30 days and can be used to book into any session that is available on our website or towards a private function.
- For bookings of four or less people five days notice must be given via email if you wish to reschedule.
- For bookings of five or more people 10 days notice must be given via email if you wish to reschedule.
You do not need to provide notice or notify us if someone is attending in your place.
A change in personal circumstances does not entitle a ticket holder to return or exchange of a ticket. If you do not accept these conditions please do not purchase a ticket at this time. Thank you for your understanding.
If appropriate notice is not provided some credit may be offered, at manager’s discretion, however no credit will be given for sold out events, bookings of five or more, or when less than 48 hours notice is provided.
- Please note we can not offer refunds under any circumstances.
- No credit for no shows or when less than 48 hours notice is provided
- All requests must be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org from the person who made the booking.
- You must adhere to government advice regarding stay at home orders.
- Covid-Safe check in is required on entry
- Please note, in order to give people the best view of the instructor we are not social distancing between all tables or groups. If you are high-risk we suggest you wear a mask , do not attend an event at this time, or only attend an ‘Unmasteredclass’ where we seat 20 people.
- Our daytime events are 14+ with paying adult. Evening events are adult only (18+) and as our sessions are intended to be relaxing for all our patrons, babies are not permitted to attend any event. No refunds or credit will be given if you bring a child to an event and are refused entry. Please view FAQ page for more information.
Due to COVID-19 or other public health requirements, if we are required to cancel or reschedule an event all attendees will have the option to attend the rescheduled session or receive a full credit which will be valid for a minimum of three months. Please note we will not provide refunds unless we permanently cancel an event.
Please note we will not reply to emails asking for exceptions to this policy.