The paint & sip industry in Australia is booming and we are now offering a fantastic opportunity to get involved! We’ve been operating in Adelaide since 2015 as the second paint and sip studio in all of Australia. This experience and our affordable fee makes Studio Vino the best franchise offer you’ll find!
Territories currently available:
Glenelg, SA – call 0414 131 963
Why is the Paint & Sip Industry booming?
- It’s fun and it’s profitable!
- Unique and exciting concept
- Instagrammable, social experience
- Owners work as little as 15 hours a week in the business
- Proven, profitable business model with low fit out cost
- Begin generating income in under 2 weeks and open your doors in 4-8 weeks
- Affordable initial investment of only $25,000 plus legal fees, finance available for select applicants
- Potential return on investment in less than 12 months
- Casual work force
- Online booking system
- Non-perishable stock
Why buy a franchise?
We have an exceptional business model, eye-catching brand, a large catalog of copyright protected artwork, marketing support and we can ensure you maximise sales and hit the ground running. We have priced our franchise offer attractively and are confident it is a worthwhile investment.
Why choose Studio Vino?
- Established brand
- Outstanding reputation in South Australia
- Very affordable startup will ensure you’re turning a profit within months
- Large catalog of step-by-step artwork (70 paintings and growing)
- Online booking system including gift voucher sales
- Established relationships with some of the biggest companies in Australia who have held team building/social events with us
- Reliable canvas supply at unbeatable prices
- Studio Vino is one of the first paint and sip studios in Australia – founder Jen Halman’s experience in the industry is second to none
- Assistance with lease negotiation, council approval and liquor licensing
- Optional turnkey fit out
- Proven social media and marketing strategies
- Ongoing guidance and mentorship
What we are looking for in a franchisee:
- Passionate about the Studio Vino brand and its continued growth
- Highly organised and dependable individuals who are dedicated to creating incredible entertainment experiences in their respective studio
- Committed to offering a high quality customer experience in your local community
- Artistic talent is helpful but not required, we can help with hiring and training your instructors